Sunday 26 August 2018

浮世绘





















Ghost month joke:
THE DISCUSSION BETWEEN TWO GHOSTS
Ghost 1: Hey
Ghost 2: Hey
Ghost 1: How did you die??
Ghost 2: I was mistakenly locked up in a refrigerator. At first, i was chilling, then, i started freezing, and then, i couldn't breathe again... i died of suffocation.
Ghost 1: Wow.... what a sad way to die.
Ghost 2: Yeah. How did u die?
Ghost 1: I died of heart attack.
Ghost 2: What happened?
Ghost 1: My wife cheated on me. i came back home and saw a man's pair of shoes. then, i rushed to the bedroom and met only my wife there. She was naked. i knew there was a man in the house coz my neighbor told me. and the man was still in the house as my wife was undressed and scared. so, i started running and searching the whole house. i searched in the kid's room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, wardrobe and dinning. i couldn't find him and i was very tired of running, so i got a heart attack.
Ghost 2: IDIOT!!!! If u would have checked the refrigerator we would have been both alive by now!!! 😜😜😜😂😂😂

***********************************************************

American team won the Mathematics competition against the Chinese. The Chinese are not happy. After looking at the members of the winning team, the Americans are not happy too.






No comments:

Post a Comment