Saturday 7 May 2016

母亲节快乐

明天是母亲节,祝天下的母亲们母亲节快乐!


























A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "I'm a woman, " she told him.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"I don't understand, " he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"All women cry for no reason, " was all his dad could say.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry so easily...
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Finally he put in a call to God in his dreams. "God , why do women cry so easily?"
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
God said
"When I made the woman she had to be special.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up , and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances , even when her child has hurt her very badly.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
And finally , I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"You see my son , " said God , "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Please send this to ten beautiful women you know today. You will boost another woman's self-esteem.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Pass it on to men too - perhaps they will then understand "why women cries....
🌺👌🌺👌🏽🌹👌🏽🌹
Dedicated to all women and ladies💃🌹




No comments:

Post a Comment