Thursday 3 January 2019

笑笑没烦恼







In a mosque one Friday after Jumaat prayer an  imam said,
 "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front of the mimbar."
With that, Najib got in line and when it was his turn the imam asked,
 "Najib, what do you want me to pray about for you?"
He replied,
 "Tuan Imam, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."
The imam put one finger of one hand on Najib's ear, placed his other hand on top of Najib's head, and then prayed and prayed and the whole congregation joined in with much enthusiasm.
After a few minutes, the imam removed his hands, stood back and asked,
 "Najib, how is your hearing now?"
Najib answered,
 "I don't know. My hearing is actually next year in the high court."




No comments:

Post a Comment