Tuesday 8 October 2019

轻松一下




A Chinese Doctor cannot find a job in a hospital in the US, so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside *'GET TREATMENT FOR $20 - IF NOT CURED GET BACK $100.'*

An American lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn $100 and goes to the clinic.
Lawyer: *"I have lost my sense of taste."*
Chinese: *"Nurse, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth."*
Lawyer: *"Ugh. this is kerosene."*
Chinese: *"Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me $20."*
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money.
Lawyer: *"I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything."*
Chinese: *"Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth."*
Lawyer (annoyed): *"This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste."*
Chinese: *"Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me $20."*
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back $100.
Lawyer: *"My eyesight has become very weak I can't see at all."*
Chinese: *"Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this $100."*
Lawyer (staring at the note): *"But this is $20, not $100!!"*
Chinese: *"Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me $20"*
You can't beat Chinese Doctors

*_Postscript: "...and Donald Trump is trying to beat the Chinese in the Trade War??" _*


*********************************************************************************

A sardarji was walking his two dogs.
Someone asked, "What are their names?"
Sardarji replied, "Rolex and Omega!" "Wow! I have never heard those names for dogs.
Sardarji replied, "These are watchdogs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment