Wednesday 5 August 2015

笑看人间



A Junior in office dialled his boss's extension by mistake & said:
Hey, send a coffee in my cabin in 2 min !
Boss Shouted: Do u know whom u r talking 2?
Jr : No!
Boss: I'm the BOSS !
Jr (in same tone): do u know whom u r talking to?
Boss: No!
Jr : THANK GOD (& disconnected)

*********************************************************************************

A Chinese man married an African woman and had a child. Two months later the child passed away.
At the funeral house, the African woman kept sobbing and saying: "I KNEW IT !!! I KNEW IT !!!"
A family member pulled her aside and asked:
"What did you know?" She replied: "That, Chinese products don't last long!!"







Najib and Dr M enter a chocolate store. As they were busy looking around Najib stole 3 chocolate bars. 
As they left the store, Najib said to Dr M"Yo! Man, I am the best thief ever. I stole 3 chocolate bars and no one saw me, Can beat that!"?
Dr M replied," You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop and I show you real stealing"?
So they went to the counter and Dr M said to the shop boy," Do you want to see magic?" 
Shop boy replied ,"Yes." 
Dr M said ," Give me one chocolate bar." 
The shop boy gave him one and he ate it.
He asked for the second and he ate that as well.
He asked for the third and finished that one too.
The shop boy asked ,"But where is the magic?"
Dr M replied," Check in my friends Najib's pockets,and you will find them."
You just CANNOT beat the Mamak!





No comments:

Post a Comment